Knucklebaton - Modular
*NOTE: Please note that the knucklebatons are being sold as matching/ single colour setups, including the rods and the end knobs. The parts are inter-compatible, but are not available for individual purchase at this time (with the exception of the metal knobs). If you want a custom build, please select the custom build option from the menu and specify rod and knob colours in the order notes (delrin/ acrylic only, from available options).
*NOTE: The acrylic knucklebones are somewhat less durable than the delrin ones. If you plan to use them hard and play them over hard surfaces, please select the delrin options rather than acrylic.
Aroundsquare's Knucklebatons are a cross-over device, bridging the gap between our knucklebones, and pen spinning. They are designed to help players cross over into new tricks and new styles of play. The basic setup is simply an elongated version of the Knucklebone grips, and they are compatible with all of our modular knucklebone components.
Pen spinning purists will find the solid delrin rods shorter and slightly heavier than what they are accustomed to, and the material is also less grippy than most pen spinning mods. The new acrylic "ice" batons are lighter and somewhat gripper, with a frosted finish which does not stick to the skin, while still giving the player some extra control. Experienced kbone rollers will find that some kbone tricks port over easily, while others don't, but the longer rods open up tons of possibilities for new momentum-based tricks that don't compute with the original kbone form factor.
At present, the kbat rods are available in two lengths in delrin, and only in the longer length for the acrylic model. Metal end knobs are sold separately. All components are compatible with the whole modular knucklebone system.
* If you are making a custom order, select "custom build" from the drop down, and specify colour choices from the available acrylic/ delrin options in the order notes (you'll need to use regular checkout, not express checkout, to add notes to your order).
- Acrylic long rods + skinny knobs: 17cm/ 17.2g all in
- Delrin long rods+ skinny knobs: 17cm/ 20.8g all in
- Delrin short rods + skinny knobs: 13.5cm/ 18.0g all in
- Aluminum Simple Caps: 5g per pair (brings build lengths up to around 12.5cm and 16cm respectively)
- Aluminum Skinny Knobs: 11.9g per pair (same size as acrylic/ delrin skinnies)
- Titanium Arrowheads: 10.8g per pair (brings build lengths up to around 14cm and 17cm respectively)