If you're new to Aroundsquare, this is a great place to start. Below is a bit of an FAQ for you, and if you'd like to hear about new products and launches, please subscribe to our newsletter. We don't do sales, but we always launch new items with special launch pricing for a couple of days as a thank you to early adopters and close followers. We appreciate you!
Newsletter signup: We email about once a month to intro new stuff and give details on the upcoming launch. We don't share your info or anything sleezy.
- What is this freaking place? Aroundsquare is a small company devoted to healthy development, inside and out. We got our start in the 2000s developing award-winning tools and toys for creative development. While we've grown well beyond those roots and expanded into all kinds of product categories, we strive to retain that playful edge in all we do. More info here.
- What are all these weird looking things? Everything we sell is designed by us, and is custom made to our specs. We delight in creating and sharing awesome things that most people have never seen before, and even when we get into an established product category, we always make sure we're bringing something fresh and different to the space. More info here.
- What's the difference? We put out an almost monthly leaflet about critical thinking, metacognition, and the difference between an orange. If you're interested, check it out, it's analogue and it's free. More info here.
- I heard you give stuff away for free, what's that all about? We don't want costs to get in the way of people being able to enjoy the benefits of using these products. To that end, we operate something we call the B•Bank. More info here.
- What is begleri?
- How do I choose the best begleri for me?
- How do I set up my begleri?
- Where can I learn some tricks?
- Where can I get info on:
- Where can I find tutorials for:
- How hard is it to restring those beauties? It's pretty straightforward to restring your begleri, your chetki, your mkultras, or your dubulo. There are two knots we use frequently, the double (or triple) overhand, and the snake knot. For a bit more detail, we have dedicated tutorials for restringing your chetki, your mkultras, and your wearable deadeyes.
- How big is the community around these things? Part of what makes these products appealing to many folks is their relative obscurity, but at the same time, there is reassurance in the knowledge that there are others out there using them and advancing the arts. We have customers in well over 100 countries, many of whom are active online. You'll find lots of content on social media through hashtags like #begleri and #aroundsquare, or through our online groups and other sites mentioned on our community page.
other product information
please bear with us.. page is being built in real time