Deadeye - Copper
Deadeye - Titanium
Aroundsquare’s Deadeyes are part skill toy, part worry stone, part mind control device. Roll them between your fingers, or press use your thumb into the smooth contour and breath deep to dissolve the stresses of daily life.
These contact coins are designed to be handled and manipulated. On the surface, the Deadeyes look like just a refined worry stone made from metal, and they certainly serve well for that. They are precisely crafted and beautifully finished, with an ergonomic indent on either side that is perfect for thumbs of any size. But as you’d expect from AO2, there’s more to it than that. The concave shape and resulting ridge around the perimeter make the Deadeyes perfect for contact-style manipulation. With practice, they can be made to roll fluidly between the fingers, or back and forth over the thumbs, and isolations can be performed where the coins appear to be floating around the fingertips.
- Precision machined from solid copper
- Large: 37mm diameter/ 47g
- Small: 30mm diameter/ 25g
- Two finishes available:
- Blasted: Aggressively sandblasted for a rough, sparkling finish.. These start out very rough, but soften over time with use.
- Tumbled: These pieces are first blasted, then tumbled, to soften the finish. These are slightly darker than machine finished or sandblasted titanium pieces.
- Mirror polished: Beautifully polished. These will pick up abrasions and scratches over time but remain beautiful and very playable. Counter-intuitively, these have the most grip due to the glossy surface.
All Deadeyes are packaged in a box, and ship with Aroundsquare stickers.
For more information, visit our Deadeye product page.